Legendary Analog Dual VCO Module for Eurorack
- Amazing Dual VCO module from the '80s
- Authentic reproduction of original "System 100M*" circuitry
- Each VCO features 3 selectable waveforms: triangle, sawtooth and square with PWM
- PWM can be simultaneously controlled manually and via external CV input
- Each VCO offers pitch and range controls, 2 audio outputs and 3 CV inputs
- VCOs can be synced via strong and weak sync modes for accurate phase locking
- 18 controls and switches give you real-time access to all important parameters
- Eurorack specs: 16 HP, 130 mA +12 V, 70 mA -12V
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The 80s was the golden age of electronic music. Synthesizers were at their prime and almost every hit song and movie soundtrack at that time had a synth in one form or another. Modular synths have become more and more popular with professionals and enthusiasts over the years and they’re about to get even better.
SYSTEM 100 112 DUAL VCO
This is the Behringer System 100 112 DUAL VCO Module. An authentic reproduction of the original “System 100M” circuitry from the 80s that can fit in a standard Eurorack case. The best part? It’s at a very affordable price. Mix the 112 DUAL VCO in with your existing rig or start your modular synth journey from here. Either way you’re sure to have a lot of fun.
Each VCO in the 112 features 3 selectable waveforms for each VCO: triangle, sawtooth, and square. These waves come with pulse-width modulation (PWM) which can be simultaneously controlled manually and via external CV input. Turn the pulse width knob in either direction to increase or decrease the pulse width of the signal coming in through the PW MOD IN jack. You can further tweak the waveforms with the Mod Manual knob.
Pitch and Range
Control the tone of the VCO by setting the octave range of the 112 then fine tune with the; Pitch knob. The VCOs can be synced via strong and weak sync modes for accurate phase locking. To expand the 112 even further, you can plug in any modulation signal, like an LFO, into any of the 3 CV inputs per VCO.
Installing the 112 DUAL VCO is simple as it was designed to fit into a standard Eurorack case. Just connect the power cables to the power supply and mount the module using the included screws. This allows for the 112 DUAL VCO to be mixed with other synth modules for a truly unique set up.
Complete Your Collection
Whether you’re just getting into modular synths or looking to complete your collection, the 112 DUAL VCO module from Behringer is a great tool to have when creating amazing music.