- Dynamic mic booster adds extra gain to your sound
- High-quality preamp provides up to +25 dB of gain
- Phantom powered with no need for external power supply
- Works with almost any dynamic or passive ribbon microphone
- Rugged, road-worthy construction for years of dependable use
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Whenever you need more headroom for any microphone in your podcast setup, recording studio or live rig, the MIC BOOSTER CT 1 is exactly the tool you need to get a crisp and clean microphone signal in a robust, compact and simple to use package.
The CT 1 can work with almost any dynamic or passive ribbon microphone. Its high-quality preamp adds an incredible +25dB of gain to your mic pre’s which increases the headroom and allows you to dial in the perfect mic level at a much lower gain setting at the mixer thus leading to a cleaner sound.
The simplicity and size of the CT 1 means you can easily connect it to the end of any microphone in your setup and amplify the signal right out of the mic. This minimizes the risk of any potential noise being picked up by long cable runs in between the mic and preamp. It also runs on phantom power and needs no external power source. Just plug and play!
The MIC BOOSTER CT 1 is designed and engineered in the U.K. and is made to withstand the rigors of the road for years of dependable use.