Here you can find relevant information for deliveries.
When will my shipment arrive?
Goods that are in stock in our warehouse in Grimstad or available from an online warehouse will usually be sent the following working day. If you order before 12:00 your order will usually be shipped within the same day. If the article isn't in stock you'll find an estimated delivery time on the article in our webshop. If you order an out-of-stock item you'll get automatic updates with new delivery information. You can also follow your orders here in the customer center. If the order has been shipped you can track it using the tracking number you got.
If you haven't received your tracking number by 17:00, it means your order will be shipped the next working day. As soon as the order has been picked and packed by our warehouse it will be possible to find the tracking number in the order history, but the shipment will not be traceable until it's actually sent. This means you'll sometimes find your tracking number up to a day before it's actually sent.
What does the different shipment methods mean?
We send using both Posten/Bring and PostNord. They have different shipment methods, so you can choose whatever suits you. We highly recommend downloading the Posten app called "Sporing" and PostNord's app.
- Pakke til hentested Posten is the normal, traceable parcel you pick up at your nearest post office or post-in-store. You get the tracking number when the order leaves our warehouse.
- Pakke i postkassen Posten is a shipment method for small articles and get delivered to your mailbox. It is traceable but is not available for big or expensive articles. The shipment is considered delivered when it arrives in your mailbox and will therefore not be replaced if it goes missing. If the shipment can't fit in your mailbox, it will be delivered to your closest post office/post-in-store for pickup there. The delivery address must match your registered address with Posten. If you use a different address or your name isn't easily readable on your mailbox, the package may be returned to us.
- With Pakke levert hjem Posten your package will be delivered at your door. The package will be delivered either between 08:00 and 16:00 or 17:00 and 21:00. In most towns and cities it will be delivered in the evening. You get a text when the package is loaded for delivery, and the driver will call you 30-60 minutes before they arrive.
- Pakke til bedrift Posten is for business-to-business shipments. The delivery happens at the door between 08:00 and 16:00.
- Stykkgods til bedrift Bring is for bulky and/or heavy goods and pallets. Your shipment will be delivered at street level between 08:00 and 16:00. The driver will deliver to your door, as long as there are no stairs, steps or level changes that will stop a pallet jack.
- MyPack Home Postnord is Postnord home delivery service. In central areas, towns and cities they deliver in the evenings. Other places will have daytime delivery.
- MyPack Collect Postnord you pick up and collect at your nearest Postnord pickup point.
- Klikk & Hent - Grimstad is our click-and-collect solution. If you're local and want to pick up your order from our warehouse this is the choice. You'll get a text with a pick up code as soon as your order is ready. If you want someone else to pick up your order, forward the text to them.
- Ekspress neste dag Posten is the express option offering next-day delivery to most places. Please note that you should only order articles that are in stock if you want us to send your order the same day. Orders are only sent and delivered on working days. If the express option isn't coming up in the checkout it might be because your basket contains articles that exceed the maximum weight or length for this shipment method.