The 16-channel Mackie Onyx 1640i FireWire Recording Mixer combines the benefits of a powerful 16X16 FireWire interface with the hands-on control of premium analog features like 16 Onyx mic preamps and Perkins EQ. Plus, it's qualified by Mackie for use with all major DAWs, including Pro Tools M-Powered 8.
The 16-channel Mackie Onyx 1640i FireWire Recording Mixer combines the benefits of an extremely powerful computer interface with the tactile, hands-on control of a sleek premium analog mixer. Proven, professional features like 16 Onyx mic preamps and classic Perkins EQ provide unmatched sonic performance. Qualified by Mackie for use will all major DAWs, including Pro Tools M-Powered 8, the 1640i allows you to send channels, aux sends, groups or master L/R signals discretely to your Mac or PC for recording. You can even return all 16 channels back to the mixer for a truly professional mixdown. It`s a premium analog mixer that integrates seamlessly with your favorite DAW. A better way to record - Onyx-i.
- 16-channel premium analog mixer with integrated 24-bit/96kHz FireWire I/O
- Qualified by Mackie for use will all major DAWs, including:
- Pro Tools® M-Powered` 8
- Ableton® Live
- 16 Onyx boutique-quality mic preamps
- 4-band Perkins EQ with sweepable mids on all channels
- Full 16x16 FireWire channel streaming for ultimate DAW integration
- Flexible FireWire routing, including aux sends, groups and pre/post EQ assignment for all channels
- 6 aux sends with pre/post assignment and solo
- Smooth 60mm channel and master faders
- Built-in DI on first two channels for direct connection of guitars, bass, etc.
- Individual 48V phantom power switches on all mic inputs
- 4-segment metering on every channel
- 4-bus architecture for flexible sub-grouping of channels
- Talkback section for use with internal or external mic
- Rotating I/O pod for desktop or rackmount operation rack ears included
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for worldwide use