Special DI box for guitars similar to the PGA04. However, the PGA05 is designed with two channels (stereo), but with no built-in load resistor. The PGA05 permits toggling between loudspeaker and line levels at the inputs. The filter section is identical to that of the PGA04. The PGA05 is thus particularly suitable for use as a stereo DI box in a 19" guitar rack. The PGA 05 replaces the PDI 05.
Two independent channels, each channel:
* Input: Jack socket with parallel output to Link through the signal
* Input level: Switchable between line/loudspeaker level
* Outputs: 2 jack sockets for line level, unbalanced, floating
* One XLR/m balanced, floating, per PAD switchable level for line/microphone
* Controls: Volume Filter, LOW,HIGHT, LITE/BROWN-switch for tone shaping
* "Full Range Signal" volume, with 6kHz high-cut filter switch.
* Filter volume and "Full Range Signal" can be mixed to produce unusual sounds
* Internal power supply, 230,115VAC